Celine Dion chante Noël (which means "Celine Dion Sings Christmas Songs") is Celine Dion's second studio & French-language album and her first Christmas album.
The album was released on December 1, 1981 on the Super Etoiles record label (three weeks after Celine released her debut album). It was produced by Rene Angelil.
(All tracks produced by Rene Angelil)
- Glory Alleluia ("Glory Hallelujah") (3:33) (written by Andre Pascal)
- Le p'tit renne au nez rouge ("Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer") (2:28) (written by Johnny Marks & Jacques Larue)
- Petit Papa Noel ("Petit Papa Noel") (3:05) (written by Raymond Vincy & Henri Martinet)
- Sainte Nuit ("Silent Night") (2:45) (written by Franz Xaver Gruber & Joseph Mohr)
- Le enfants oubliés ("Forgotten Children") (written by Gilbert Becaud & Louis Amade)
- Noël blanc ("White Christmas") (2:45) (written by Irving Berlin & Francis Blanche)
- Père Noël arrive ce soir ("Santa Claus is Coming to Town") (1:57) (written by John Frederick Coots & Haven Gillespie)
- J'ai vu maman embrasser le Père Noël ("I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus") (2:30) (written by Tommie Connor, Geo Koger & Loulou Gaste)
- Promenade en traîneau ("Sleigh Ride") (2:52) (written by Leroy Anderson & Mitchell Parish)
- Joyeux Noël ("The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You)") (2:38) (written by Mel Torme & Robert Wells)
In 1981, the album (along with Celine's debut album) had sold 30,000 copies and went on to sell about 125,000 copies the following year.
In total, the album has sold 25,000 copies in total.